PR & Social Media
We Get It. Let’s face facts – the reality is that on the surface, most PR and social media firms appear to offer similar services, so how can you be certain you’re hiring the agency best able to deliver the results you expect and deserve? While it’s obviously essential that you feel comfortable with your agency’s team members on a personal and professional level, what you really need to determine is whether that agency’s experience is relevant to your particular industry niche.
The Business of Health. In the healthy lifestyle arena, there are few, if any mid-sized firms nationwide with as much direct experience as Hot Ice Media. Over the years, our founding partners have represented a diverse array of natural and organic foods and beverages, along with specialized items such as medical products, vitamins, spas, doctors and even health product supermarkets such as Erewhon in Los Angeles (one of the country’s first health food stores). As such, you can rest assured that your brand, products and the leadership team are being represented by people who truly understand and share your mission, who know how best to generate niche and mainstream national and regional coverage for you (online and offline), and who have over the past two decades earned the trust and confidence of the nation’s most influential reporters, bloggers and producers.
Companies and brands the Hot Ice Media partners have worked with:
- Natural Products: Pacific Resources International, MunkiJo, Grab Green, Primal Essence, Maplegrove Gluten Free Food, Crunchies, Tofurky, VegUSA, Superior Source Vitamins, SnoreStop, Mars, Inc., Seeds of Change, Barbara’s Bakery, Breyer’s Yogurt, Erewhon Markets, Van’s Waffles and dozens more.
- Food + Beverage: Nestle – Contadina Fresh Pasta and Libby’s Asian Favorites, Mars, Inc. – Uncle Ben’s, Hunts’ Diced Tomatoes, Sunkist, See’s Candies, Morton’s of Chicago, Marukan Rice Vinegar, Drink Me Slim, Godiva Liqueur and many more.
- Health + Wellness: Dole Nutrition Institute, Proctor & Gamble – Crest
- Pets: Mars, Inc. – Pedigree, Whiska’s, Waltham Pet Centre, The Pedigree Foundation – 501(c)(3), Pet Center
- Outdoors + Fitness: Thales Navigation – Magellan GPS, Suzuki Marine, Raleigh Bicycles, Diamondback Bicycles, Diamondback Fitness, Currie Technologies (electric bikes), Lee Jeans, Body Rock Sport, Ilyse Baker
- Non-Profit: Los Angeles Jewish Home, Save Poor Children in Asia, Padres Contra Cancer, City of Hope
Fluid Communications. Hot Ice Media engages brands and businesses in a constant interplay of communications that flow in both directions. Working as true partners with our clients rather than simply as “outside vendors,” we generate ideas and media outreaches that elevate our client’s profile, create for them a clear and distinct brand identity and – via the combined power of PR and social media – help them fulfill their corporate growth objectives.