80% consumers today rely on social platforms and mobile to connect with brands for information, promotions, sales and relationship building. In today’s marketing landscape, companies not actively promoting and advertising their products via social advertising are ignoring a gold mine of potential customers.
Social Advertising Delivers!
More than ever, traditional social media postings are yielding minimal results. Fortunately, though, social advertising is still very cost effective in reaching consumers with razor-like precision.
Hot Ice Media’s Social Advertising programs are designed to increase brand awareness, drive targeted consumer traffic to promotional web pages and to boost sales. All programs are customized to each client and their specific consumer demographics (i.e. gender, age, geo-targeting, consumer profiles, keywords, shopping patterns, etc.) with full analytic accountability.
- More and more people are using their smartphones for search
- 968 million people log on to Facebook every day
- Mobile Ad spending- Billions $ 28.7billion
80% of local searches convert to a sale should be enough to make marketers sit up and pay attention.
- There are now over 400 Million Active Users on Instagram
Sources: Search Engine Watch and Easy Media Network
Superior Source Vitamins Facebook and Instagram Ads: A series of these were created to promote their line of MicroLingual® Tablets
SmileSox Facebook and Instagram Ads: Created to promote their line of Fashion Kids Socks
Our Monthly Social Advertising Conversion Programs Include:
- Campaign Creation and Development: We design Facebook ads, including copywriting, content, images, for all social media channels
- Campaign Management and Tracking: Social ads are placed and monitored for best results. Analytic reports of ad performance are shared weekly or bi-weekly including reach, impressions, conversions, clicks to the website, cost per click, etc.
- Retail Outreach Programs: We partner with our client’s retail stores to drive traffic and to encourage shoppers to a purchase using a brand’s social advertising channels.
- Targeting: Create profiles based on age, keywords, geography (city, state, country), gender, ethnicity, shopping patterns, etc.
- Campaign Analysis: Ongoing reviews of campaign results with strategic recommendations, including new strategies or opportunities and improvements to website landing / sales page for optimum conversions.